WE WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR
LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW.
Pallavi Chintapalli Nemani
Ms. Nemani is an attorney, licensed in Massachusetts, New York, and Texas. Ms. Nemani began her career at the Office of the Attorney General in Massachusetts in 2007 focused on regulatory compliance and civil prosecution of the state false claims and consumer protection acts. After moving back to her hometown of San Antonio, she embarked on a non-traditional path of running a small business in the healthcare sector. During this time, she learned about the unique needs of small businesses and the importance of preventative care, in the legal sense, to avoid common issues that arise. This focus on strategic planning led her to become interested in the areas of entity formation, corporate transactions, and estate planning, all of which are a necessary part of both business and individual strategy.
Ms. Nemani is passionate about giving back to the community. She has served on the Board of Directors for Any Baby Can of San Antonio since 2015 and is the current Chairperson of the Board. She also sits on the board of Anuja San Antonio, a non-profit that manages the sister city relationship between San Antonio, TX and Chennai, Tamil Nadu in India.
Ms. Nemani and her husband love to explore San Antonio with their two young children, who keep them very busy.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, May 2002
- State of Texas
- State of New York
- State of Massachusetts
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Board Member (2015-Present)
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Board Vice Chair (July 2016 – June 2019)
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio, Board Chair (July 2019 – June 2021)
- Anuja San Antonio, Board Member (2018 – Present)
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, Board Member (2010-2012)
- South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, Vice President (2011-2012)